What We Do
Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens creates outdoor entertainment spaces, in which the outdoor kitchen is central to entertaining. Just as indoors, color, style and design are essential to defining these spaces. Our cabinetry is available in ten powder coat colors created to complement or match your Brown Jordan furniture, as well as nine realistic powder coat wood grains designed to give you the look of wood without the maintenance. In addition, you can choose from eight different outdoor kitchen door styles to give your outdoor kitchen a distinguished, signature look.
Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens delivers luxury outdoor kitchens that are both beautiful and durable. Our kitchens feature many of the same amenities that you would expect from a quality cabinet including soft-close, self-close fill extension drawers, soft-close hinges on the doors and components such as trash pull cabinets and more.
Outdoor living and entertainment is about more than just personal style and atmosphere; it’s also about function and longevity. The Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens brand of stainless steel cabinets are especially designed and engineered for outdoor kitchens, transition rooms, rooftops and other spaces where durability is a concern.
Our cabinets feature:
- Frameless, European styling
- All doors, drawers and cabinet boxes are manufactured from 100% 304-grade stainless steel; 316-grade is also available
- The cabinets are available in 3” increments from 9” to 48”
- Fabrication, finishing, powder coating and assembly take place in our Connecticut facility
- Cabinets have a lifetime warranty
- Powder coat finishes carry a 7-year limited warranty
- Each cabinet is a standard 30” height with 4” leveling legs available, along with a 27” standard depth (24” depth available)
- Drawers feature double-wall construction and full extension under-mount glides with self-close/soft-close technology
- Doors come standard with soft-close stainless steel hinges
- We have cabinets to fit any manufacturer’s outdoor appliance; grills, smokers, side burners, sinks, bartending units and more
- Each project is built to order, ensuring the style, design and color are specific to your project
- Cabinets are delivered fully assembled and engineered for easy installation