When designing your Outdoor Kitchen for outdoor living and entertaining, add grill cabinets to express your unique taste and style while also benefiting from the extra storage of essential outdoor cooking accessories. At Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens, we are aware that each outdoor kitchen is unique. Therefore, we manufacture outdoor grill cabinets to fit your grill size.
Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens Grill Cabinets Features:
- Outdoor grill cabinets are available in widths from 27” to 62” and are always specified 6” wider than the width of the grill.
- The standard outdoor grill cabinet depth is 27 ⅞”, including the door.
- The storage cabinet box height is 30” and includes 4 ½” adjustable legs.
- For a more contemporary look, we offer a square shaped, tapered stainless steel leg with an adjustable foot.
- Black anodized toe kicks may be ordered separately and cut on-site.
- Standard stainless steel pulls are included; upgrades are available for an additional cost.
- Hinges and screws are included.
- Extra deep grill cabinets are available when required.
- A complete line of ADA-compliant (Americans with Disabilities Act) outdoor cabinetry is available.
A “trim kit” is specifically designed for each appliance to ensure a proper fit into your outdoor cabinetry. Please include grill brand and specifications for quote or with order.
While our cabinetry can house most grill models on the market, they are not approved for use with Argentine or Santa Maria style grills, and/or odd shaped pellet grill models and grills that have their own cart attachment, (e.g., Recteq). If you are unsure if a particular grill can be housed in our cabinetry, please contact email@example.com for clarification.
Outdoor Kitchen Grill Storage
Standard outdoor cabinet depth is 27 ⅞”. Total height is 34 ½” — cabinet box is 30”H plus 4 ½” adjustable legs. A tapered stainless steel leg with adjustable foot is also available for an open contemporary look. Black and stainless “toe kick” are ordered separately and cut on-site. Stainless pulls are included. Stationary and pull-out shelves are available. These cabinets are available with wood grain or powder coat painted finishes.
Extra depth cabinets are available in almost every size to accommodate those grills that require it.
Experts Ready to Assist
When designing a kitchen for the outdoors, there are many essential components to consider, including countertops for food preparation, base cabinets and much more. Our team of experts is here to help you create your dream outdoor living space with our quality outdoor kitchens. Below are some of the design software programs in which we have our cabinets available in.