WHO WE ARE
Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens are manufactured by the leading outdoor kitchen cabinet manufacturers Danver Stainless Outdoor Kitchens. Danver is the premier stainless steel cabinet manufacturer for over 20 years in the living space outdoors.
As a testament to our industry leadership, when the premier outdoor furniture manufacturer, Brown Jordan expanded their presence in the outdoor living market with outdoor kitchens, they came to the experts at Danver the leading outdoor cabinet manufacturer.
Made in the USA, Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens combines quality, durability and engineering perfection, along with the color, style and design you expect from the Brown Jordan brand. Our cabinets are powder coated, which helps make them weather resistant in the outdoor space and are easier to clean. Our array of custom door styles come in over 50 different designer colors or 8 wood grain finishes.
Flexibility & Freedom
Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens creates outdoor entertainment spaces, in which the outdoor kitchen is central to entertaining. Just as indoors, color, style and design are essential to defining these spaces. Our cabinetry is available in over 50 powder coat colors created to complement or match your Brown Jordan furniture, as well as nine realistic powder coat wood grains designed to give you the look of wood without the maintenance. In addition, you can choose from eight different outdoor kitchen door styles to give your outdoor kitchen a distinguished, signature look.
- All doors, drawers, and cabinet boxes are manufactured from 100% 304-grade stainless steel (316-grade is also available).
- Powder coat finishes carry a 7-year limited warranty and all outdoor cabinets for the patio or backyard have a lifetime warranty.
- Drawers feature double-wall construction and full extension under-mount glides with self-close/soft-close technology.
- All Doors and Drawers feature weather-resistant rain gaskets.
- Our cabinets for outdoor kitchens fit any manufacturers’ outdoor appliance, including grills, smokers, side burners, sinks, bartending units, and more.
- Each project is built to order with fabrication, finishing, powder coating, and assembly all taking place at our Connecticut facility.
- Our stainless steel cabinetry is delivered fully assembled and engineered for easy installation.
- Available in 3” increments, starting at 9” W and expanding up to 48” W.
- 24” wide cabinets can include one or two doors.
- The standard cabinet depth is 27 7/8”, including the door, but a 24 7/8” depth may be specified.
- Extra deep grill base cabinets available for most brands when required.
- The standard cabinet box height is 30” with 4 1/2” adjustable legs.
- Finished side panels are optional and are available in two configurations: flush to the cabinet side and as a ¾” thick panel flush to the face of the door.
- Doors for residential, single family homes come standard with soft-close stainless steel hinges, magnetic closures, and rain gaskets.
- Stationary and pull-out shelves available to match the kitchen design.
- For a more contemporary look, we offer a square shaped, tapered stainless steel leg with an adjustable foot.
- Toe kicks may be ordered separately.
- Standard stainless steel pulls are included (upgrades are available at an additional cost).
- A complete line of ADA-compliant (Americans with Disabilities Act) outdoor cabinetry is available.
- Door Styles: Choose from eight different outdoor kitchen door styles to ensure that your outdoor cabinet meets your kitchen style and needs.
- Cabinet Finishes: When designing your outdoor kitchen, add a splash of color to bring your cabinetry to life! Although picking the right cabinet door style is important, the finish is also very important. Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens wide variety of powder coat finishes will add the finishing touch and protect your cabinets. We offer wood grain finishes to give off the natural look of real wood cabinets without the maintenance that comes with them.
- Base Cabinets: Our base cabinets are available in a variety of styles and sizes, and fit almost any manufacturers’ appliance. Each base storage cabinet features real, functional storage. Store your items without compromising the beauty of your outdoor kitchen.
- Appliance Cabinets: Our appliance cabinets are designed to fit and store all of your kitchen accessories and accommodates almost every outdoor kitchen appliance on the market.
- Wall Cabinets: Available in 3” wide increments from 9 to 48 inches wide, our stylish wall cabinets will provide a contemporary, rich look to any outdoor kitchen design and provide home owners with endless opportunities for design.
- Grill Cabinets: Our outdoor grill cabinets will ensure everything you need is within arms reach of your cooking area and are available in a variety of styles, door and drawer configurations which fit securely around the majority of grills.
- Kitchen Countertops: If you need help choosing what kind of countertop material or style to use, be sure to check our outdoor countertop ideas blog for additional information!
Design Affiliates & Memberships
Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens has profiles on a number of design sites frequented by homeowners, architects and design professionals. We have described and provided links (access through the individual site logos) to each. You can find additional partner sites on the Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens resources page.
In addition, we believe in supporting the organizations in which the trade professionals we work with belong. Each organization provides their members continuing education, professional support and an opportunity to stay current on the latest products and trends. As members, Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens enjoys an ongoing connection with the professionals, as well as homeowners each association serves. It has proven to be invaluable when creating new door styles, cabinet options and implementing new and updated colors and finishes.
Houzz is a platform for homeowners, home design enthusiasts and home improvement professionals looking to design, renovate or build a home. With its comprehensive design database and engaged social community, Houzz provides the opportunity for people to find inspiration and get or give advice on a project. The online tool also features an option to purchase products and hire professionals needed to bring a project to fruition.
2020 helps professional designers, retailers and manufacturers in the kitchen and bath, interior design and furniture industries bring ideas to life, inspire innovation and streamline processes. By providing end-to-end solutions and one of the world´s largest collections of manufacturers´ catalogs, 2020 provides businesses with the software and content to be more efficient, integrated and productive.
CADdetails helps design and construction professionals find, evaluate, and accurately specify manufacturer-specific building products using its unique attribute-based search engine, Search+Quote, inspirational AEC eNewsletter and MyProjects design network. These tools are aimed to equip users with and efficient way to better manage their project workflow. Through CADdetails’ website, design-build specialists can easily access proprietary product information for hundreds of manufacturers.
Designguide.com is a comprehensive and efficient research, communication and advertising platform for the building and design industries. User features include a professional CEU learning center; a national building code center; and a material and furnishings marketplace. It also houses a directory of top American design professionals as well as quality building products and furnishings for both commercial and residential projects.
American Society of Landscape Architects
Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens is an active member within the American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA) society. Landscape architects are increasingly incorporating outdoor kitchens in their design installations as the demand by consumers continues to rise.
The ASLA was founded in 1899; it is the national association for professional landscape architects. With more than 15,000 members in 49 professional chapters and 72 student chapters, the association is a representation of commitment to the highest ethical standards of the profession.
The National Kitchen & Bath Association
The National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) is the leading association for kitchen and bath professionals. As more and more kitchen designers are expanding their services to include outdoor spaces, the need for Borwn Jordan Outdoor Kitchens to immerse itself within the industry is imperative.
More than 60,000 kitchen and bath designers belong to the NKBA. In addition, the association is the owner of the annual Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS), which is the leading trade show in the industry.
The National Association of Home Builders
Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens is an engaged member of The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), which was founded in 1942. The organization’s primary goals include analyzing policy issues; working toward improving the housing finance system; and analyzing and forecasting economic and consumer trends. There are currently more than 140,000 members nationwide.
The NAHB is also the owner of the International Builders’ Show, the largest annual light construction show in the world. As a longtime exhibitor at the show,Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens is able to connect with the industry’s leading design-build professionals that follow the trend of creating luxurious exteriors that mimic interior spaces.
American Society of Interior Designers
(American Society of Interior Designers) is an association for designers, industry representatives, educators and students committed to interior design. Through education, knowledge sharing, advocacy, community building and outreach, ASID strives to advance the interior design profession. More than 25,000 members engage in a variety of professional programs and activities through a network of 47 chapters throughout the United States and Canada.
Designer Color Options
Drawer & Door Styles
Realistic Wood Grain Finishes