Outdoor Kitchen Wall Cabinets
A wall cabinet provides much-needed storage space for the outdoor living area. The term is used to describe the top cabinetry that is located above the counter space, in comparison to a base cabinet that is located on the floor of the patio or deck.
Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens offers stainless steel kitchen wall cabinet solutions that provide designers and architects with endless flexibility in design configurations – truly bringing the function and storage space of an inside kitchen outdoors. Our outdoor kitchen cabinets are manufactured in the USA.
Cabinet Features & Specifications
- Outdoor wall cabinets are available in 3” increments from 9” to 48” wide.
- Standard wall cabinet heights start at 15” and go all the way up to 42” with a depth of 13 7/8”, including the door.
- Wall cabinets are supplied with a top and bottom finished panel.
- Standard stainless steel pulls are included; upgrades are available for an additional cost.
- Hinges and screws are included.
- Finished side panels are optional and are available in two configurations: flush to the cabinet side and as a ¾” thick panel flush to the face of the door.
- Doors can be ordered in different styles and open for glass.
- Every outdoor kitchen wall cabinet can come with a powder coat finish in any of the colors or wood grain finishes from the Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchen color palette.
- Powder coating stainless steel cabinets allows designs to be customized to each home and adds an additional layer of protection.
- Wall cabinetry can also be fitted with standard or stainless steel legs and used as shallow depth base cabinets with one to three shelves included depending on the height.
- Door hinges can be on either the left or right side of the stainless steel cabinet.
- We also offer refrigerator depth (24”) cabinets in a variety of widths and in 12” or 15” heights with finished end panels, both flush or ¾” thick.
As outdoor kitchens become more functional and mirror their indoor counterparts, bringing the elements and amenities of the indoors out has become a key element of the design. Today, the outdoor kitchen is more than just a BBQ island. It’s an easy cooking and entertaining space. Wall cabinets are vital for your indoor kitchen for storing your tableware including bowls, plates, cups, and glasses. The flexibility of wall cabinets – mounted as overhead cabinets or used as base cabinets allows them to fit seamlessly into any space. An indoor kitchen without wall cabinets is unthinkable, so don’t pass on it for your outdoor kitchen space. We bring luxury to outdoor living and entertainment spaces.
Need extra storage for the outdoors? Call 203-626-5625 for more information on our stainless steel kitchen wall units for the outdoor space!
Download our Specification Guide
For sizing and additional information, download our specification guide on the resources page