Outdoor Kitchen Wall Cabinets
Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens offers stainless steel kitchen wall cabinets that provide designers and architects with endless flexibility in design configurations – truly bringing the function and storage space of an inside kitchen outdoors.
- Outdoor wall cabinets are available in 3” increments from 9” to 48” wide.
- Standard wall cabinet heights start at 15” and go all the way up to 42” with a depth of 13 7/8”, including the door.
- Wall cabinets are supplied with a top and bottom finished panel.
- Standard stainless steel pulls are included; upgrades are available for an additional cost.
- Hinges and screws are included.
- Finished side panels are optional and are available in two configurations: flush to the cabinet side and as a ¾” thick panel flush to the face of the door.
- Doors can be ordered in different styles and open for glass.
- Every outdoor kitchen wall cabinet can come with a powder coat finish in any of the colors or wood grain finishes from the Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchen color palette.
- Powder coating stainless steel cabinets allows designs to be customized to each home and adds an additional layer of protection.
- Wall cabinetry can also be fitted with standard or stainless steel legs and used as shallow depth base cabinets with one to three shelves included depending on the height.
- Door hinges can be on either the left or right side of the cabinet.
- We also offer refrigerator depth (24”) cabinets in a variety of widths and in 12” or 15” heights with finished end panels, both flush or ¾” thick.
As outdoor kitchens become more functional and mirror their indoor counterparts, bringing the elements and amenities of the indoors out has become a key element of the design. Today, the outdoor kitchen is more than just a BBQ island. It’s an easy cooking and entertaining space. Wall cabinets are vital for your indoor kitchen for storing your tableware including bowls, plates, cups, and glasses. The flexibility of wall cabinets – mounted as overhead cabinets or used as base cabinets allows them to fit seamlessly into any space. An indoor kitchen without wall cabinets is unthinkable, so don’t pass on it for your outdoor kitchen space.