Commercial Outdoor Kitchens & Bars
Interested in Branded Residential?
Interested in Hotels & Clubs?
Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens has led the transformation of outdoor living spaces from simple barbeque islands to fully functional outdoor kitchens since the late 1990’s. Our innovative stainless-steel cabinets have pioneered outdoor entertainment, culinary creativity and leisure living, by showcasing style, design and functionality.
Today, Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens delivers uniquely distinctive outdoor kitchens that are cutting-edge, durable and beautiful. As the desire for outdoor entertainment space spreads from single-family homes to hospitality venues, Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchen continues to lead the way with a state-of-the-art line of outdoor kitchen carts for food and beverage services. The designs are based on discussions with industry professionals including Food & Beverage (F&B) and Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment (FF&E) hoteliers, as well as owners and managers representing a wide variety of properties – from wineries to resorts, casinos to clubs, and hotels of every description.
Our mobile carts for commercial outdoor kitchens are designed with durability, beauty, and functionality in mind for seamless integration on any property. These innovative mobile carts are finding homes at hotels, clubs, resorts, casinos and branded residential developments worldwide.
- Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, CA
- Ritz Carlton Reserve Luxury Villas, Bermuda
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Maui, Hawaii
- Hillcrest Country Club, Beverly Hills, CA
- Geneva Inn, Lake Geneva, WI
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach, Miami Beach, FL
- The Irvine Company, Irvine, CA
- Greenwich Country Club, Greenwich, CT
Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens’ beverage carts, commercial outdoor bars, cooking areas, barbecue prep stations, or entertainment hubs are designed to fit the needs of your property from luxury residences to hotels and clubs to maximize your profits.
Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens for Hospitality: Built for Everyday Use
Hoteliers have expressed the need for a new generation of mobile food and beverage service carts that are:
- Rugged enough to withstand outdoor storage
- Easily maneuverable over multiple terrains
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Cost effective with a measurable ROI
- Easily maintained
- Able to engage the guests/members anywhere on the property
Our designers and engineers created a complete line of outdoor mobile food and beverage service carts including:
- Bartenders & Back Bars
- Hot/Cold Buffets
- Beverage Centers
- Evo Social Cookers
- Refrigerated Wine Tasting Stations
All Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens’ hospitality carts are engineered and manufactured in our Connecticut factory. If you need a specific cart not listed above or need additional customizations, contact our hospitality team by using our contact form or call 203-626-5625.
Branded Residential, Cabanas and Villas
Properties such as branded residential properties, permanent poolside cabanas and hotel villas are perfect settings for Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens’ traditional stationary cabinetry. Our stainless steel cabinetry complements outdoor commercial kitchens and bars, providing storage almost anywhere on the property. Our cabinetry has the durability to withstand the traffic of rental properties and common areas, without sacrificing aesthetics required to meet the standards of any branded residential or luxury property. With dozens of cabinet styles in hundreds of sizes, our cabinets are designed to fit any layout. In addition, choose from eight door styles, available in ten powder coat colors and nine realistic, powder coat wood grain finishes.
Branded Residential and Villas
Adding luxury amenities to your property such as a poolside barbecue area or rooftop bar helps you remain competitive in the rental market and increases the value of your property. Furthermore, our stainless steel cabinets are weather resistant and virtually maintenance free which means upkeep won’t eat into your profits.
Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens stand alone cabinetry can be to added to any cabana adding a private bartending station and storage for a luxury service your guests expect. Plus, with customizable panels, you can sell advertising space to sponsors to increase your revenue stream.
Whether the location is an individual balcony in a branded residential villa or condo, or a common area on a venue property, Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens allows you to enhance your property by offering a best-in-class guest experience.
In addition, Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens offers a variety of hospitality carts including beverage service carts and food carts, as well as bartending stations and cooking units for use as your outdoor commercial kitchen.
Club Benefits: Golf, Tennis, Riding, Country Clubs & More
The Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens collection of outdoor mobile food and beverage carts provides a unique opportunity to enhance your amenities, services and members’ experiences, as well as grow your bottom line. Increase membership growth by providing a more comfortable and hospitable environment while developing services and amenities that cater to the entire family.
Offer your members a variety of luxury amenities:
- Refresh golfers between holes with ice cold beer served from a mobile kegerator
- Freshly grilled burgers and hotdogs poolside for parties or picnics
- Mobile Evo stations for exotic and non-traditional cuisine at social events
- Ice cold drinks poolside served immediately from mobile carts
- Stationary storage cabinets add a touch of luxury in poolside cabanas
- Personalized, commemorative messages adorn bar carts at weddings and special events
How will you benefit?
- Increase revenue from event sponsorships through logos and signs on the carts
- Expand usable space by creating multi-functional events anywhere on the property
- Longevity and durability of tubular steel and aluminum cart construction means fewer replacements
- Powder coat finishes make the carts virtually maintenance free
- Modular construction offers part replacements, rather than whole units
- Financing opportunities allow revenues to cover expenses