& HOSPITALITY CARTS
Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens has led the transformation of outdoor living spaces from simple barbecue islands to fully functional outdoor kitchens since the late 1990’s. Our innovative stainless steel cabinets have pioneered outdoor entertainment, culinary creativity and leisure living, by showcasing style, design and functionality. Today, Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens delivers uniquely distinctive outdoor kitchens that are cutting-edge, durable and beautiful. As the desire for outdoor entertainment space spreads from single-family homes to hospitality venues, Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchen continues to lead the way with a state-of-the-art line of outdoor kitchen carts for food preparation and beverage services for the hospitality industry.
The designs are based on discussions with industry professionals including Food & Beverage (F&B) and Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment (FF&E) hoteliers, as well as owners and managers representing a wide variety of properties – from wineries to resorts, casinos to clubs, and hotels of every description. Our mobile carts for commercial outdoor kitchens are designed with durability, beauty, and functionality in mind for seamless integration on any property. These innovative mobile carts with a stainless steel finish are finding homes at hotels, clubs, resorts, casinos and branded residential developments worldwide. These carts enable your staff to better serve your guests anywhere on property and the added convenience helps grow your bottom line. CEU Courses are available to accelerate your understanding of the trends in the hospitality industry.
Four Seasons Atlanta, Atlanta, GA • Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, CA • Palace Resorts, Cancun, Mexico • Hyatt Regency Orange County, Garden Grove, CA • Coronado Resort, San Diego, CA • Mizner Country Club, Delray Beach, FL • Ritz Carlton Reserve Luxury Villas, Bermuda • Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Maui, HI • Hillcrest Country Club, Beverly Hills, CA • Geneva Inn, Lake Geneva, WI • Fontainebleau Miami Beach, Miami Beach, FL • The Irvine Company, Irvine, CA • Greenwich Country Club, Greenwich, CT
Hoteliers have expressed the need for a new generation of hospitality food and beverage service carts that are:
- Rugged enough to withstand outdoor storage
- Easily maneuverable over multiple terrains
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Cost effective with a measurable ROI
- Easily maintained
- Able to engage the guests/members anywhere on the property
- Bartenders & Back Bars
- Hot/Cold Buffets
- Beverage Centers
- Evo Social Cookers
- Refrigerated Wine Tasting Stations
All Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens’ hospitality carts are engineered and manufactured in our Connecticut factory. If you need a specific cart not listed above or need additional customizations, contact our hospitality team by using our contact form or call 203-889-9763.
Branded Residential properties, villas and even permanent poolside cabanas are the perfect settings for Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens’ traditional stationary cabinetry. Our cabinetry has the durability to withstand the traffic of multi-user properties and common outdoor areas, without sacrificing aesthetics required to meet the standards of any luxury property. With dozens of cabinet styles in hundreds of sizes, our cabinets are designed to fit any layout. In addition, choose from eight door styles, available in ten powder coat colors and nine realistic, powder coat wood grain finishes. Creating luxury outdoor amenity packages such as a Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchen increases owner and guest satisfaction, enhances your reputation and adds to the value of the property.
Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens traditional, stationary cabinetry can be outfitted to any cabana adding a private bartending station and personal storage for the luxury environment your guests expect. The stainless steel construction, coupled with a designer powder coat finish will ensure the cabinetry will survive the traffic and environment. Plus, with customizable panels, you have tremendous sponsorship opportunities to increase your revenue stream.
Throughout the Property
In addition to enriching the individual units with outdoor kitchens or enhancing poolside cabanas with cabinetry, employing the mobile food service carts and beverage service carts throughout common-areas of the property will reap countless benefits.Increase revenues by selling where guests are – such as the pool deck
- Instantly open satellite/supplemental bars when traditional bars are crowded
- Create new sponsorship opportunities with easily changeable, customizable panels
- Augment capabilities with multiple mobile cooking or beverage stations
- Enhance guest experiences
- Deliver cold drinks instantly on-site — no more watery beverages
- Open previously unused area of the property for events
- Less staff are required for event set-up
- Powder coat finish provides protection from the elements
- Outdoor storage is a viable option
- Highly durable, the carts last longer than similar products
- Carts have a 5-year limited warranty
- Financing is available
Whether the location is an individual balcony in a branded residential villa or condo, or a common area on a venue property, Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens allows you to enhance your property by offering a best-in-class guest experience.
The Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens collection of outdoor mobile food and beverage carts provides a unique opportunity to enhance your amenities, services and members’ experiences, as well as grow your bottom line. Increase membership growth by providing a more comfortable and hospitable environment while developing services and amenities that cater to the entire family.
Offer your members a variety of luxury amenities:
- Refresh golfers between holes with ice cold beer served from a mobile kegerator
- Freshly grilled burgers and hotdogs poolside for parties or picnics
- Mobile Evo stations for exotic and non-traditional cuisine at social events
- Ice cold drinks poolside served immediately from mobile kitchen carts
- Stationary storage cabinets add a touch of luxury in poolside cabanas
- Personalized, commemorative messages adorn bar carts at weddings and special events
How will you benefit?
- Increase revenue from event sponsorships through logos and signs on the carts
- Expand usable indoor or outdoor space by creating multi-functional events anywhere on the property
- Longevity and durability of tubular steel and aluminum cart construction means fewer replacements
- Powder coat finishes make the carts virtually maintenance free
- Modular construction offers part replacements, rather than whole units
- Financing opportunities allow revenues to cover expenses
- You will delight guests with the convenience of outdoor cooking with our commercial outdoor cooking carts